Thursday 15 April 2010

Happy Birthday To VJ’s Mama

Hi all,

Sorry this post is 2 days late, time just seems to catch up on one……..

Valinda (VJ’s Scraproom) is such a honey, she made this breathtaking layout of her “mama” who turns 81 years today, wow she looks absolutely beautiful and so young too!! Happy Birthday to you, may you be blessed with the love and friendship of your family and friends and your days filled with happiness and sunshine. Valinda, thank you so much for always being there for me too, hugs to you and your layout is too beautiful (THANK YOU!)

Mama Easter 2010

Valinda used DSO’s Pick ur Bits for April – My Montage to create this wonderful layout:

DSO Preview2

You’ll find everyone’s bits under the DSO Collab section

My portion for the DSO’s April Pick ur Bits: MY MONTAGE:

gs_mymontage_01_LRG600x600

gs_mymontage_LRG600x600

Have a very special day and will have something for you all soon,

take care

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Gaye:)
Thank you sooo much for your sweet birthday wishes for my Mama.She said you are sooo sweet to do this and she also said you..meaning me... meet some really nice people on there.I said "I sure do"...meaning YOU.:)
Have a fantastic weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda