Friday 29 April 2011

Loucee’s Celebration

Hi, just dropping a quick hello and to let you know that Loucee is back at Digiridoo and in the mood for celebrations lol!! She will be opening her store with an amazing sale …. and has a fantastic new celebration style kit  in store, both at Digiridoo and in her Personal store!

reopening sale

The Great British Street Party is 50% off and just perfect for those lively fun days you spend with your friends!

lcc_TGBST_thekit

It includes 15 papers, 40 Elements and a grunge style Alpha!

lcc_TGBST_papers

these are the papers..

lcc_TGBST_alpha

and the alpha

PLUS she has a HUGE CU Grab Bag Special on sale only at Digiridoo.

lcc_CUGBS_LRG

There are no less the 7 files of high quality CU products - Go HERE to view what’s inside and be sure to pop over to her blog http://louceecreations.com/blog/ to view the awesome layouts her ct have done with her new kit - The Great British Street Party.

I should be back to normal next week, we’ve been a bit hectic this side with all the school holidays and public holidays and the sugar chocolate hi’s lol.

hugs

3 comments:

loucee creations said...

Oh Wow! pimp and a half! waahaahaa.. I hope you are enjoying your public holidays. Today has been fabulous, The Royal Wedding was a joy to watch. I've been celebrating all day lol!

((hugs to you))

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Gaye:)
You sound like me.Busy busy.:)
WOW..love Loucee's kit.Looks like a LOT of fun!! I must head over to see those awesome layouts now.:)
Have a fantastic weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Gaye,

I hope you are not "BACK TO NORMAL" because I think you are special and unique and I love that you are NOT normal. You're creative, fun and wonderful. Not normal. No, not Gaye. Not the Gaye I now. Not if you're related to Kim either haha!

Kims a whole other kinda special wonderful amazing. Don't change - ever!

Love,
Barb