Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year

Here’s wishing you the most fabulous year ever, may 2012 bring you much happiness and love and bring you new dreams and fulfil old ones lol.

We are still in our “busy season” so to speak and am looking forward to it settling back down soon once schools open and everyone goes back to the cities.

New in store today:

FLORAL PATTERNS NO1:FOLDER

FLORAL PATTERNS NO 2:FOLDER

FLORAL FLOWER MIX 1 – CU LAYERED TEMPLATESFOLDER

and put together into a bundle pack as well:

FLORAL BUNDLE NO1:f1

Hope you all have a great weekend, chat soon!

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Gaye:)
GORGEOUS papers,patterns and floral bundle!! LOVE Them ALL!!:)
I know what you mean about it still being busy. I don't have school age kids any more..but it is still soo busy lately..I don't know how I got through when the kids were younger.LOL

Have a WONDERFUL day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

BlueCat said...

Hello!
I wish you and yours a very happy new year.
These new floral packs are beautiful!