Sunday 24 May 2009

family ties

Hi everyone, sorry I’v been missing in action for quite some time now due to us all being sick (the virus is still not out of our systems yet, it sure is a tough strain this year!) and now we have my hubby’s mom’s 80th coming up, and they are planning this huge family re-union! Ben’s sister is flying in from Denver and his brother from the other side of the globe Oz plus the family in Cape Town and Joburg, we all going away together for a week or so to celebrate his moms 80th birthday. Now Kim’s already said I must sneak a few to keep me going as I dont know how Im going to cope with the withdrawls of not having my computer LOL!!! I will be back around the second week in June and will have lots of goodies for you once I get my feet back on the ground.

Big hugs to you all

5 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

You sure are going to be one busy lady Gaye.... have a ball!
see you in middle of June, hugs :)

Snowsmoon said...

Hey girl...glad all is well now and hope you and your family have a great time!!!

Hugs and Kisses
Dawn aka Snowsmoon's Design

Kim B said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA- hang in there sis-
YOU CAN DO IT! lol

Good luck with the family get together and know that we are all waiting for your return!!
Sending huge hugs to *madam* too and I hope she's feeling a lot better now.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I am sorry you are still not well, G. I will lift your need in prayer!

I hope your 'hubby' {my Mr. HATES that term, he says it makes him think of a hubcap from a car LOL ... so of course I only say that when I'm upset at him... works every time ;)

I hope your husband's Mother's birthday is a wonderful celebration for all of you.

Hmmmm... Perhaps Kim will give you a hand with your creativity... hehe..

I know about this withdrawal thing. I have an ipod touch tho, and it fills the gap.

I am thinking of you today.

♥ Barb

Anonymous said...

Hello Gaye, I just won your collab kit Toof Fairy that you did with your sister Kim B from DST and I just wanted to let you know how much I love the kit, wonderful job! Out of this world! I also gave all of you a shout out at my blog so stop on by and take a look. And BIG THANKS again for sharing your talent with us all!